Please ensure you are using the latest version of iOS at all times. Updating your operating system often resolves the problem. If your version of iOS is up to date, try restarting the app:
- Close the ClipMyHorse.TV app.
- Press the home button on your device twice.
- You will see a row of app symbols with one image of each open app.
- When you move the image of the ClipMyHorse.TV app upwards, the app running in the background will be closed.
- Press the home button twice more to exit this mode.
The app will no longer be running in the background. You can now start the ClipMyHorse.TV app again.
If the problem persists, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.