You can order, purchase and download your desired footage as a premium member with following steps:
- Log in to your account with your e-mail address + your password
- Go to the desired footage in the archive
- Click on the player to get the navigation bar of the player and click on this button(pic. below), while watching your desired part:
If the icon is not available, either this competition is not enabled for purchasing or there is an error. Please contact us to clarify the reason.
- A form with information to payment and billing address appears, where you have the possibility to choose one of your available payment methods and a billing address in your account. (Only credit card payment available, except Germany and Austria)
- After pushing the button "Place order", the system would start providing the footage for a download. This process may take few hours, depending on the length of the video (max 12 hours).
- You will first receive an email, which confirms placing your order + your invoice. a second e-mail contains a link for downloading the purchased footage.
The download link can also be found in your customer area: "My Account" -> "Downloads" and is valid for seven days.
The offered footage for purchasing is only part of a competition or presentation and contains just one round. This starts from the point, where you can see the information to this rider or horse (starting point). This ends at the point, where the information to the desired rider or horse is no longer visible (end point).
The purchased footage includes a private license.
For private or commercial publishing of purchased footages is an extended license for this purpose required, which has to be ordered(charge 50€) via e-mail.
It is possible to order a footage + publishing license via e-mail and pay total amount of 50€ (only credit card payment available).
Please send the details of the desired footage(Event + competition no. + starter no., starter name or start time in the video) to "email@example.com"
In case of any trouble by ordering or downloading please contact our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org